It is easy to transfer WhatsApp messages from one device to another. If you have an Android phone and want your iPhone contacts, photos or videos on WhatsApp, follow these instructions:
The “transfer whatsapp messages from android to iphone using google drive” is a process that can be used to transfer Whatsapp chat history, call logs, and contacts from an Android device to an iPhone.
The date on which this page was last modified was September 30, 2021. -dev D (author) Tagged with: how to
Are you switching from an Android smartphone to an iPhone and want to transfer your WhatsApp messages to your new iPhone? How can you get your WhatsApp messages onto your new iPhone? We’ll walk you through the process of transferring your Whatsapp conversation from Android to iPhone in this post.
Since its inception, Whatsapp has become an integral element of our social lives, allowing us to interact with our friends and family in a simple and safe way. Without a question, Whatsapp is the most popular instant messaging program on the market. For decades, Whatsapp has had a large user base, and we recognize that WhatsApp discussions are very essential to everyone. There are various items you must transfer from your previous smartphone when switching from an Android to an iPhone or vice versa. One of them is transferring Whatsapp conversations. So, how can you get WhatsApp messages from your old iPhone to your new iPhone? It’s a little more tricky since Android and iPhone have different operating systems, and there’s no official method to move WhatsApp conversations between the two. There are, however, several tried-and-true third-party WhatsApp transfer programs that may assist you.
Today, we’ll teach you how to use those tools to transfer WhatsApp messages from your Android handset to your iPhone.
How can I move WhatsApp messages from my Android phone to my iPhone?
Here are a few options for transferring WhatsApp conversations from Android to iPhone. Continue reading to discover a simple solution for you.
Dr.Fone allows you to transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone.
Dr.Fone by wondershare is a complete mobile device solution for all iOS and Android devices. Some basic features include Transfer WhatsApp Chats between Android and iPhone, Transfer WhatsApp Business Chats from Android to iPhone, Backup & Restore WhatsApp and WhatsApp Business. If you want to change your old android device with a new iPhone, Dr.Fone can selectively transfer your WhatsApp chat history between Android and iOS. Here’s how,
- To begin, download and install the dr.fone software onto your computer.
- Connect your iPhone and Android smartphone to the same computer now.
- Click on ‘Restore social app’ on the dr.fone tool program.
- ‘WhatsApp’ is selected, and then ‘Transfer WhatsApp messages’ is selected.
- The app will now connect to both of your phones and display the information on the screen for both of them.
- At the bottom right corner of the screen, click the ‘Transfer’ button.
- The transfer will commence, and the status of the transfer will be shown on your computer screen.
- Tap the ‘Ok’ button to finish the transfer and unplug your device.
You can effortlessly transfer WhatsApp conversation from Android to iPhone with our Transfer Tool.
AnyTrans allows you to transfer WhatsApp conversations from Android to iPhone.
AnyTrans is a sophisticated piece of software that may help you move your Whatsapp material from your old Android handset to your new iOS device. This is one of the most effective methods to keep all of your important Whatsapp data protected. You may also get this fantastic program for free from the official website. And then use AnyTrans to transfer WhatsApp messages from Android to iPhone.
- To begin, install the AnyTrans for iOS program on your PC. Launch the program when it has been installed.
- You’ll discover an option named Social Messages Manager on the left panel after you’ve launched the program. Select it by clicking on it.
- Connect your iOS device to your computer after that. Select WhatsApp from the app’s main menu.
- Backup, restore, iPhone to iPhone, and Android to iPhone are the four possibilities. I’m attempting to transfer texts from an Android phone to an iPhone.
- Next, add an Android device by selecting Add Android from the drop-down menu and clicking Next.
- You will be able to connect to your Android smartphone after following the steps. If the connection is successful, you will be able to see the name of your Android smartphone. To continue, click Next.
- The next step is to back up your WhatsApp conversations on your Android smartphone.
- After that, the AnyTrans application’s UI will offer a series of steps that you must follow until the conversations are successfully transferred to your iOS device.
WhatsApp Transfer with iCareFone
Transfer WhatsApp chats from Android to iPhone with the help of iCareFone. WhatsApp Transfer with iCareFone App provides the easiest and most effective way to transfer all your WhatsApp data from Android to iPhone. WhatsApp Transfer free. It’s a great app that supports WhatsApp and WhatsApp businesses, it provides a 1-click to backup or restores facility and much more. Here is how to transfer Whatsapp chats from Android phone to iPhone.
- On your PC, download and install iCareFone.
- Connect your device to the computer and choose Transfer.
- On the screen, a prompt dialogue box will display; click the Yes option.
- First, build a backup of your Whatsapp conversation by following the on-screen instructions.
- iCareFone will examine the backup to see whether it can be restored on your new device after a successful backup.
- To log in to your new Whatsapp account, enter your phone number and OTP code.
- All of your Whatsapp data will be transferred to the new iPhone after a successful login.
You may now disconnect your smartphone and use Whatsapp on your fresh new iPhone with all of your old conversations intact.
Using Email to Transfer WhatsApp Chats from Android to iPhone
Want to move your WhatsApp conversations from Android to iPhone without having to use any software or third-party apps? In this instance, you may do so using your own email address. However, this is a time-consuming procedure since you can only transmit one conversation at a time! . Here’s how to email WhatsApp from an Android phone to an iPhone.
- Open WhatsApp on your Android smartphone and navigate to ‘Settings.’
- Select ‘Chat history’ from the ‘Chats’ menu.
- Select the contact whose conversation you wish to transmit by tapping on ‘Export Chat.’
- You may now choose whether or not to include the media in the backup.
- Choose Gmail and type in the email address of the recipient. This is where you may utilize your own email address. And Please send the email
- Open your iPhone’s mail app. On your iPhone, tap send to recover this message.
Watch This Video-
The “transfer whatsapp messages from android to iphone 11” is a guide that will teach you how to transfer your WhatsApp chat history, chats and groups from an Android phone to an iPhone.
- transfer whatsapp messages from android to iphone free
- transfer whatsapp messages from android to iphone using google drive without pc
- how to transfer whatsapp messages to new phone
- how to transfer whatsapp from iphone to android 2021
- how to transfer whatsapp messages to new iphone