The Endzone Kodi addon is a great way to experience some of the best sports content on the planet. It supports the most popular sports such as football, hockey, baseball, basketball, golf, tennis, and cricket, but also has some hidden gems for the sports watchers out there. With the Endzone addon, you might have never known about these sports like Australian cricket, or the various European soccer leagues.
The Endzone allows you to add on your Kodi app an all new plugin that allows you to watch live sporting events. The plugin, called Sportsdevil, allows you to watch up to 12 TV channels simultaneously, including many regional sports networks and sports channels. The plugin is compatible with a wide range of devices, including Android, iOS, and Amazon Fire TV/Stick.Welcome to the installation guide of the famous Kodi addon The Endzone. The addon is made by 3ndZ0n3. This is the best option if you want all the NFL and NCAAF content. The addon is professionally managed, which means everything will be tiptop.
Looking for internal content in the Kodi The Endzone addon? Here is a list of the internal sections. It offers you separate areas for NFL and NCAAF (National Collegiate Athletic Association football).
If you are a fan of NFL games, then you should try this awesome Endzone Kodi 17 Krypton and Kodi 18 Leia addon. You can do this using our simple step-by-step instructions in the next section.
How do I install the Endzone addon on Kodi 17 and 18 Leia
- Download Kodi 17 or Kodi 18 Leia
- Choose Addons from the home screen
- Press the Settings button
- Now click the Enable Unknown Sources button.
- Go back to the Home section and select the Settings button.
- Click on the file manager
- Select Add a source
- Enter https://tikipeter.github.io in the upper field.
- Enter the FEN in the field below
- Press OK.
- Now go back to the Home section and click on Add-ons.
- Select Add Browser
- Install from the zip file. Now click on FEN
- Select this ZIP file repository.tikipeter-x.x.zip
- Wait for the notification that the add-on is activated.
- Installing from a repository Click on the Tikipeter repository
- Click on Addons
- Finding and installing windows
- Everything is ready! Enjoy it.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I put rising tides on Kodi?
To put rising tides on Kodi, you will need to install the Rising Tides add-on.
How do I install grindhouse repository?
sudo apt-get install git git clone https://github.com/grindhousemedia/grindhouse.git cd grindhouse git checkout v1.0.0-beta2 git submodule update –init sudo apt-get install libavcodec-dev libavformat-dev libswscale-dev sudo apt-get install libavutil-dev libswscale-dev sudo apt-get install libx264-dev sudo apt-get install libmp3lame-dev sudo apt-get install libvorbis-dev sudo apt-get install libtheora-dev
How do I install boom addon?
Boom is a free addon for Kodi. To install it, go to the Add-ons menu and select Install from repository. Then select Boom Repository and click on Install.