When you are not jailbroken but still want to have the best iOS experience, you can install the [Lockscreen] Xen Cydia Tweak tweak to get some cool looking and functional features on your iPhone. This tweak allows you to hide and show the Lock screen by simply swiping your finger from the bottom to the top of the screen twice.
If you’ve ever looked at your iPhone from the side and saw the notch cutout, you’ve probably wondered if there’s anything that can be done to make it look nicer. Well, there is, and Xen Cydia is a jailbreak tweak that retextures the notch area of your iPhone so that it doesn’t look like such a big eyesore.
XeNC is a new Cydia tweak that allows you to customize your lockscreen in a number of ways. The idea is that by giving your iPhone the ability to have different lockscreens you can create your own personal favorite… This tweak is still in testing so it’s a bit rough around the edges. I’d appreciate it if you could leave comments offering me feedback on what you like and/or dislike about this tweak.
If you’re bored of your iOS device’s default themes and want to alter the way it looks, Xen HTML is the finest Cydia Tweak for iOS, and we’ll show you how to install and use it in this post.
If you’re tired with your iPhone’s default lock screen, Xen Cydia Tweak is the finest option. To utilize Cydia modifications, you must jailbreak your iOS device. A jailbreak for iOS is now available with enhanced Cydia tweaks and capabilities. The standard iOS lock screen does not provide many modifications or functionality.
This article contains the following content:
What is Xen HTML Cydia, and how does it work?
With an interactive widget picker, you can select your widgets in style. You can place widgets on the screen by dragging and dropping them, and you may preview them without leaving settings.
Editor for Integrated Widget Settings:
In the widget picker, which supports the majority of widgets, you may modify the settings of widgets quickly and easily.
You may configure many elements of Widgets’ interaction with your device, including as whether or not to conceal the Lockscreen clock or app icon labels.
Improved Stability and Performance:
To enhance speed, Xen HTML makes advantage of Apple’s new Webkit APIs.
- com.matchstic.xenhtml is the identifier for this page.
- Date Added: 03/03/2017
- Date of last update: 10/03/2021
- Matt Clarke is the author of this piece.
- 2.0 –beta 9 version
- 8.55 megabytes
Versions of iOS that are compatible
|iOS 14, iOS 13.1, iOS 13 Beta, iOS 12, iOS 12 Beta, iOS 11, iOS 11.0, iOS 11.0.2, iOS 11.0.3, iOS 11.1, iOS 11.1.1, iOS 11.1.2, iOS 11.2, iOS 11.2.1, iOS 11.2.2, iOS 11.2.5, iOS 11.2.6, iOS 11.3, iOS 11.3.1, iOS 10.3.1, iOS 10.3.2, iOS 10.3.2, iOS 10, iOS 10.0, iOS 10.0.1, iOS 10.0.2, iOS 10.0.3, iOS 10.1, iOS 10.1.1, iOS 10.2.1, iOS 10.2.1, iOS|
- SBHTML .
How to Install Xen HTML Cydia Tweaks on an iPhone or iPad
- On your smartphone, go to Cydia.
- In Cydia, there are open sources.
Sources may be tapped.
- Look for Matchstick (Xen) and install it by clicking on it.
Activate the Matchstick (Xen)
- After it has been opened, it will display all of the parcels. Tap on one of them.
Packages in general
- You will now see Xen HTML.
- Allow some time for the successful action to occur; once finished, it will appear in your settings.
What is Xen HTML and how can I utilize it?
- Open your device’s settings.
- Now choose adjustments from the drop-down menu.
Select Tweaks from the drop-down menu.
- Scroll down and look for Xen HTML.
Select Xen HTML from the drop-down menu.
- When you click it to open it, you’ll see two options: Home screen and Lock screen.
HTML options in Xen
- To alter the appearance of your device, choose the choices.
- Now that you’ve tapped on choices, you’ll see a list of additional features and themes that you may install and utilize.
Lock screen features
- After you’ve completed all of the procedures, you’ll need to apply the modifications to your device.
Most Commonly Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Question 1: Is it safe to use Xen Cydia?
Answer: Without a doubt, you can install and use this software.
- 2) What are the benefits of using Xen HTML?
Answer: Xen Cydia has a variety of characteristics that are detailed in the article; thus, read the whole page to learn about all of them.
- Question 3) Is it possible to uninstall Xen HTML?
Yes, you may take it down at any moment.
- Question 4) Is it possible to alter the themes and widgets?
Answer: On the Home and Lock screens, you may change any themes and widgets you like at any moment.
- Question 5) Are all of the themes in that app free?
No, some of them need payment to install, however the majority of themes are free to use.
Xen HTML is a free iOS jailbreak that allows you to change the home screen and lock screen of your iPhone. It has a number of capabilities, including the ability to install new themes, widgets, add new themes, combine several themes, and so on. There are many Xen HTML alternatives on the market, but this one is the finest due of its features, simplicity of use, and convenience of installation. You are not need to pay any fees in order to utilize it.
Thank you for selecting OmGeeky; please return to OmGeeky.com for additional information.
My name is Pardhu, and I’d like to introduce myself. At OMGeeky, I work as an Editor and Author. Actually, I am a techie who is constantly eager to share tech-related information with my users. Apart from that, I like traveling, I enjoy sports, I am a good listener, I am a team player, a photographer, I am a graduate, and I enjoy hill climbing.
There’s a new jailbreak tweak available for your iPhone called “Xen Cydia” that allows you to personalize your iPhone’s lockscreen. This tweak is really easy to use and it is also completely free. This tweak will change your homescreen to look like the lockscreen and you will have a new home for your notification center and app switcher. This tweak will allow you to choose how many apps you want on your lockscreen and it will also change the size of your app icons.. Read more about best xenhtml lockscreen widgets and let us know what you think.
This article broadly covered the following related topics:
- best xenhtml widgets
- xenhtml lockscreen widgets
- ios 6 lock screen tweak ios 14
- xen html install
- best xenhtml lockscreen widgets