GAIA is the first ever Kodi addon that handles all your streaming needs in one. Whether you want to watch movies, TV shows, sports, live TV, live events or listen to music GAIA does it all. This is the first Kodi addon to have the following features: The Add-on features: 1. All the latest Movies and TV shows from various popular and unknown sources. 2. Movies and TV Shows purchased from Amazon Prime (in the USA) as well as Netflix. 3. All the latest Live TV channels from various popular and unknown sources. 4. All top Live Sports channels for the UK, Europe, USA and Australia. 5. All the latest Live Sports events for the UK, Europe,
Kodi is a popular media centre that runs on most devices. Many people use it as a source of entertainment, but it’s also a great starting point for learning how to install apps. You can use it to watch videos, play music, access the internet, and much more. And, you don’t need any technical knowledge or skill to use Kodi.In this tutorial, I’ll show you how to install the Gaia addon on Kodi 18.9 and below. Our method works on all Kodi devices, including mobile Android devices, Amazon FireStick, Android TV boxes, Windows, Mac, and more.
The Kodi Gaia addon is a fork of one of the very popular addons, Bubbles. This addon gives you access to a wide range of movies and TV shows. Gaia explores the Internet and collects high quality content from various sources. It is also compatible with third-party services such as Trakt.tv and Real Debrid. I love the simplicity of the Gaia addon’s user interface design. Launch Gaia, simply choose a category and start streaming your favorite content.
After a short break, Gaia is back on stage with the Gaia 4 version. This version works very well if you configure it with Real-Debrid. In fact, without Real-Debrid, it wouldn’t work at all.
The addon installation process has also changed. I will cover the installation first, then I will give a detailed tutorial on how to configure the Kodi Gaia addon. Read on!
To install the Gaia Kodi addon
Gaia is a third-party addon, and we need to make Kodi ready to install such addons. Follow these steps to allow Kodi to install add-ons from external sources:
1. Launch Kodi and tap Settings on the home screen.
2. On the next screen, open System Settings or System only if you are using Kodi 18 Leia.
3. Now click on Add-ons (one of the options in the left sidebar). On the right you will see Unknown Sources. This option includes a switch. Slide this switch to the ON position.
4. Now if you see the following warning about the consequences of enabling this feature, ignore it and click Yes.
Gaia Kodi Addon is popular and secure. So we have nothing to worry about.
Now that you have Unknown Sources enabled, let’s start the installation process. You can install the Gaia addon for Kodi by following the steps below:
Attention KODI users: please read before continuing
Kodi addons / modules offer unlimited streaming content, but can also get you in legal trouble if you get caught watching movies / TV shows / sports for free. Kodi users are strongly advised to always connect a VPN when streaming online. A good Kodi VPN can hide your identity, bypass government surveillance, block content, and ISP throttling (which also contributes to buffer-free streaming).
I use ExpressVPN, which is the fastest and most secure VPN. It is very easy to install on any device, including the Amazon FireStick. Get 3 months free and save 49% on annual plans. There is also a 30 day money back guarantee. If you are not satisfied, you can always ask for a refund.
Click HERE to get 3 months free and save 49% on ExpressVPN.
Read: How to install and use VPN for Kodi
Step 1: Add Source to Kodi
In this part we will add the source code to Kodi from where we will eventually install the Gaia addon. That’s what you have to do.
1. Open Kodi and tap Settings again on the home screen. The settings are located under the Kodi log in the top left corner.
2. On the next screen, tap File Manager.
3. Now navigate and click on Add Source.
4. Then select the <No> option, as shown in the figure below.
5. A new window will appear in which you must enter the source URL https://repo.gaiakodi.com/.
Enter the address carefully, as a small typo can lead to problems during installation. You want Kodi to point in the right direction with the right URL. Press OK to continue.
6. The Enter a name for this media source field should now appear. In this field, you must enter a name for the resource you just added.
You can add the name you want to use to identify this resource. Give it a memorable and relevant name, because you will need it later. I’ll call him Gaia. Press the OK button when you are finished.
So we add the source. The next step describes the steps for installing the Gaia repository.
Step 2: Installing the Gaia database
Each addon is part of some repository. Gaia comes with the eponymous repository. As is obvious, we first need to deploy the repository on Kodi before we can install the Gaia addon.
Here are the steps:
1. Go to the Kodi home screen, then click the Tools button on the left side of the screen.
2. Now click on the icon that looks like an open box. This is the package installation icon, in the top left corner (see image below).
3. Then click on Install from zip file.
4. Now click on the name you chose earlier for the source. As you can see, I selected gaia, and this name appears in the next window. I will insist.
5. You should now see a zip file repository.gaia.zip. Click on this zip file to continue.
6. Now wait for the notification that the addon is installed. You will see this message in the top right corner.
This will install the Gaia repository on Kodi.
Step 3: Install the Kodi Gaia addon
This is the part where we finally install the Gaia addon on Kodi. We will use the Gaia repository we just installed. Perform the following steps:
1. Go to the Kodi home screen, click on Add-ons on the left, then Package Installer on the top left.
2. Now click on the Install from repository option.
3. Then select Gaia Repository from the list of repositories installed on your system.
4. In the next window, click on Video Add-ons.
5. Press Gaia on the next screen.
6. Click on the Install button. You will find this button in the bottom right corner.
Kodi 18 users will see an additional prompt with a list of additional addons installed with Gaia. Press OK.
You may also be prompted to select a version of the addon. Select the latest version of the addon
7. All you need to do is wait for the Gaia add-on installation notification, as shown in the image below.
You have successfully installed the Gaia Kodi addon on Kodi.
How do I install Gaia on Kodi
You can go to the Kodi home screen and if you select add-ons, you can see Gaia here by the number of installed add-ons. If you don’t see it on the home screen, tap Advanced, and then tap Advanced for video.
You will see the Gaia addon for Kodi icon among other video addons.
1. When you open the Gaia Kodi addon for the first time, you will see the first clue. Press OK to continue.
2. Click the Accept button on the following Gaia – Disclaimer application.
3. Click OK in the Gaia Setup Wizard.
4. Press OK again.
5. Then click on Basic Settings without hotkey help if you are using Kodi 18 Leia.
If you are using Kodi 17.6, click Complete Installation with
6. In the next window, click on Reaper Setup.
7. Then click on OK.
8. Press Yes.
9. Click Next when Gaia – Setup Wizard appears.
10. Click Next when this window appears.
11. At the next prompt, click Next.
12. Click Next again at the top of the list.
13. You can now choose between automatic and manual playback. I prefer Manual because it allows me to choose the best link in the list.
14. Click anywhere outside of this prompt to remove it.
15. In the main Gaia Addon screen, press Tools.
16. Open the settings.
17. Then click on Advanced.
18. On the left, select Vendors 1 for Kodi 18 or Vendors Only for Kodi 17.6.
Scroll down the right side of the page and click on Installation under Civitas Suppliers.
Message: If you don’t see the Install option, click the Default button on the right.
19. Press Yes when prompted.
Wait until the installation is complete. Then close Kodi and open it again.
You will now see an additional message similar to the one below for OpenScrapers. Press Yes and this request
20. Go back to Tools > Settings > Advanced and click on Supplier 1 on the left. On the right side of the page, under Civitas Scrapers, click on Provider.
21. Click the Disconnect All button.
22. Tap Enable English.
23. Click on Close.
24. Return to the Gaia extension home screen and open Tools > Authentication.
25. Click on the supplier.
26. Wait till the test is done.
27. When the verification is complete, press the Back key.
28. Click Yes to enable working providers and disable non-working providers.
29. Go back to the Gaia Addon home screen and go to Tools > Settings > Advanced
Click Accounts 1 on the left side of the Gaia Settings window.
Scroll down and activate Real Debrid
30. Click on Authentication.
31. The token/code is now shown on the screen. Open the following link on your computer or mobile device and enter the Real Debrid verification code: https://real-debrid.com/device.
That’s it! Return to the Kodi Gaia addon home screen and start enjoying your favorite content.
Before you start streaming video with Kodi addons or modules, I want to warn you that everything you stream on Kodi is visible to your ISP and the government. This means that streaming copyrighted content (free movies, TV shows, live broadcasts and sports) can lead to legal problems.
Fortunately, there is a reliable way to hide all your streaming activities from your ISP and the government. All you need is a good VPN for Kodi. A VPN masks your original IP address and helps you bypass Internet monitoring, ISP restrictions, and geographic content limitations.
Personally, I use and recommend ExpressVPN, the fastest and most secure VPN. It is compatible with all types of applications and streaming devices.
OPINION: We do not encourage copyright infringement. But what if you accidentally upload content from an illegal source? It is not always easy to distinguish between a legal and an illegal source.
So before you start streaming on Kodi, read here how to get VPN protection in 3 easy steps.
Step one: Purchase your ExpressVPN subscription HERE. It comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. This means you can use it for free for the first 30 days. If you are not satisfied with the service (which is unlikely), you can ask for a full refund.
Step two: Click HERE to download and install the ExpressVPN application on your streaming device. If you are using a FireStick, I have included the exact steps below, starting with step 4.
Step three: Click on the power icon to connect to the VPN server. That’s it. Now your connection is secure with the fastest and best VPN for Kodi.
The steps to install Kodi VPN on Fire TV devices are described below. If you have other broadcast devices, follow steps 1 to 3 above.
Step four: Sign up for ExpressVPN HERE (if you are not already a subscriber).
Step 5: Go to the Fire TV Stick home screen. Click the Search button and then the Search option (see figure below).
Step six: Type expressvpn into the search bar and select when it appears.
Seventh step: Click on the Download button.
Step 8: Open the ExpressVPN application and log in using the username and password you created when you purchased your ExpressVPN subscription.
Step 9: Click on the power icon to connect to the VPN server. That’s it. Now your FireStick is protected with the fastest VPN.
At a time when many popular addons are closing their doors or losing quality, Gaia is an interesting addition to my list. I’ve been using this addon for a few days now, and I’m very surprised at the feeds it has managed to achieve. I’ve never had a problem playing a movie I wanted to see. So far so good, and I hope it stays that way in the future. Try this addon.
How to install the 7 Of 9 addon on Kodi
How to install the Venom addon
How to install the Crew addon
How to install The Beast Kodi Build
How to install Xanax Build
We do not check the legality or safety of any add-ons, applications or services mentioned on this website. Furthermore, we do not promote, publish or link to copyrighted feeds. We strongly condemn piracy and urge our readers to avoid it at all costs. Any mention of free streaming on our website refers only to non-copyrighted public domain content. Read our full disclaimer.
We are a reader-supported blog. If you purchase an item through the links on our website, we may receive a commission. Read more
We need your support
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I install Gaia on Kodi?
To install Gaia on Kodi, you will need to download the Gaia repository zip file and extract it. Then, go to System > Settings > Add-ons > Install from zip file and select the Gaia repository zip file that you just downloaded.
How do I get free Gaia on FireStick?
You can get free Gaia on FireStick by downloading the game from our website.
Can you download Gaia on FireStick?
Yes, you can download Gaia on FireStick.