Chucky Video is one of the most popular Kodi addons and is a great replacement for the default Kodi video player. Chucky is a fork of Exodus and features a lot of improvements and fixes, including a new default skin, other cool features and much more. You can find the latest version of Chucky Video on Github.
Kodi is a great replacement for traditional media players like VLC and Media Player Classic. However, Kodi has the reputation of being a little bit difficult to install and configure.If you know the 13 Clowns and Exodus addon, this addon will be a bonus for you. The Chucky video addon for Kodi 18 Leia is based on Exodus, which means it will be a great addition to your addon library.
In the Chucky Video Kodi 18 Leia addon, you will find free access to movies, TV shows, My Trakt, documentaries, radio, movie content, news, Navi Zone and much more. You can install it on your PC, mobile phone, laptop, Mac, iMac, Blackberry, etc. using the following guide.
Follow these instructions to install the Chucky Video Kodi 18 Leia addon. You can use this guide on PC, Mac, iOS, Android or any other operating system.
How do I install Chucky Video on Kodi 17 and 18 Leia
- Download Kodi 17 or Kodi 18 Leia
- Choose Addons from the home screen
- Press the Settings button
- Now click the Enable Unknown Sources button.
- Go back to the Home section and select the Settings button.
- Click on the file manager
- Select Add a source
- Enter https://cy4root2.github.io/zip in the upper field.
- Please enter CY4ROOTin the field below.
- Press OK.
- Now go back to the home page and click on Addons.
- Select Add Browser
- Install the zip file and now click CY4ROOT.
- Select this file ZIP repository.cyxroot-master.zip
- Wait for the notification that the add-on is activated.
- Installing from Repository Click cy4root Repository
- Click on Addons
- Search Chucky Videoand install it
- Everything is ready! Enjoy it.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you install Chucky?
Chucky is a Python package that can be installed using pip. pip install chucky How do you use Chucky? Chucky is a command-line tool. To use it, simply type the following: chucky This will open a new terminal window with Chucky installed.
Is the new Chucky on Firestick?
No, the new Chucky is not on Firestick.
How do I install ClickSville on Kodi?
To install ClickSville on Kodi, you will need to download the ClickSville repository. Open Kodi and go to System > File Manager > Add Source. Select None and type the following URL exactly as it appears: http://repo.coolsville.co/ ClickSville/ ClickSville-x.x.x-x-x-repository.zip Name the source Repo Coolsvile or whatever you want to call it, then click OK when you are finished. Go back to the main menu and select Add-ons > Install from zip file. Select Repo Coolsville or whatever you called it in the previous step, then click on repository.coolsvile-x.x-x-x.zip . Wait for the notification message that says Addon Installed, then go back to your home screen and select Addons > ClickSville from your menu bar. How do I install ClickSville on Android? To install ClickSville on Android, you will need to download the ClickSville repository. Wait for the notification message that says Addon Installed,