Are you using Kodi? If you are, you probably know that it can be really useful, but there are also some things you can do that can cause you problems. This is why you need to know how to install the Chains of Absolution Addon.
Firstly, what is Chains Of Absolution Kodi addon? Chains Of Absolution (CoA) is a Kodi addon that is owned by the Kodi team. It’s a movie add-on that hosts several movies, and is one of the most popular Kodi add-ons. CoA is great for watching films, no matter what genre you like.Welcome to a step-by-step guide to another great addon for Kodi. The Kodi Chains Of Absolution addon for 18 Leia and 17 Krypton is covered in our guide. This all-in-one codi addon is in the deluxe repository. There are many categories that you should not miss.
The content-rich Chains Of Absolution addon for Kodi offers you a wide range of sections like New Releases, New Cams, The Vault, Kids Zone, Animation, Real Debrid Movies, IPTV, Search, Regeneration and many other related addons.
Follow the step-by-step guide to quickly add the Chains of Absolution addon to Kodi 17 Krypton and Kodi 18 Leia. The guide is well supported by all major operating systems and devices.
How do I install the Chains Of Absolution addon on Kodi 17 and 18 Leia
- Download Kodi 17 or Kodi 18 Leia
- Choose Addons from the home screen
- Press the Settings button
- Now click the Enable Unknown Sources button.
- Go back to the Home section and select the Settings button.
- Click on the file manager
- Select Add a source
- Enter https://tikipeter.github.io in the upper field.
- Enter the FEN in the field below
- Press OK.
- Now go back to the Home section and click on Add-ons.
- Select Add Browser
- Install from the zip file. Now click on FEN
- Select this ZIP file repository.tikipeter-x.x.zip
- Wait for the notification that the add-on is activated.
- Installing from a repository Click on the Tikipeter repository
- Click on Addons
- Finding and installing windows
- Everything is ready! Enjoy it.