This is the last step in the process of installing Beatz on Kodi. Now that Beatz is up and running you can go ahead and replace the default song with a song from your library. If you want to go all the way, you can use an add-on like Music Box. After you’ve done that you can go ahead and install the next add-on on this list that I’m about to show you.
BeatZ is the most popular and best music app for Kodi. BeatZ is a full-fledged music player, and it works with everyone’s favorite media player, Kodi.Hey, guys! Welcome to the BeatZ addon installation guide. Beatz is different from other add-ons for browsing and listening to recorded music.
It’s in the vault of the Stream Repo Army. For example, seven major classes are available in this addon,
Albums, Disney soundtracks, top 50 artists and albums, world radio, music categories and random lists. Each of these sections is perfectly organized and also works exceptionally well without any problem.
If you know the Kodil repository, you should have no problem accessing the BeatZ addon. The famous Kodi BeatZ addon can be found in the kodil repository. The exact route to the Kodil depot: http://kdil.co/repo/
Looking for a quick way to install BeatZ on Kodi? Here is a quick and accurate solution that will help you add this addon to any version of Kodi.
How do I install BeatZ on Kodi 17.6 Krypton
- Open Kodi 17 Krypton > Home > Select Add-ons > Select the Settings icon.
- Extras > click on Unknown sources
- Now turn on unknown sources
- Click Unknown Sources > and then, in the window that opens, click Yes.
- Return to Home > Select Settings > Select File Management > Add Source
- Click on the Settings icon at the top left of the screen.
- Typehttp://streamarmy.co.uk/repoin the text box above.
- Now enter Noobs and Nerds in the field below > Press OK.
- Go back to Home > Select Plug-ins > Plug-in Browser > Install from Zip file.
- Click Noobs and Geeks >http://repository.StreamArmy-x.x.zip
- Now wait for the notification that the addon is activated.
- Select Install from Repository > Stream Army
- Click on Video Addons > Beatz > Install and wait for the notification.
How do I install BeatZ on Kodi 16 Jarvis
- Access Kodi from your computer
- Select System > File Management
- Select Add Source > Press No
- Enter http://streamarmy.co.uk/repo in the upper field.
- Enter Noobs and Nerds in the field below > OK > Back to home page
- Choose System > Add-ons > Install from zip file > Noobs and Nerds.
- Click on http://repository.StreamArmy-x.x.zip. > Wait for the notification that the addon is activated.
- Select Install from an archive > Stream army
- Select Video Addons > Beatz > Install