Genshin Impact is a rhythm-based puzzle game developed by the team at Yakuza Studio. The goal of Genshin Impact is to complete the various levels set out before you in order to activate an ancient monument, which will allow access into another time period. To reach this point, players have only one solution: build up their own personal power and destroy enemies with their unique weapon skills while seeking hidden paths through each level.
Genshin Impact is a puzzle game that is released by ZeptoLab. The game features a variety of different puzzles that are all difficult to complete. This guide will show you how to complete the “genshin impact zhongli monument puzzle”.
In this article of the Genshin Impact Monument Problem Guide, we’ll go over everything you need to know about the puzzle, including how to solve it.
Genshin Impact is an open-world action role-playing game with a lot of secrets to solve. Solving these puzzles will reward you with experience, primogems, and other rewards. Especially today’s subject, the Minlin Liyue memorial conundrum.
Take a look at the walkthrough for Genshin Impact: Fallen Tears Quest.
In Minlin Liyue, what is the Monument Puzzle?
It’s a problem you may solve at any moment after you’ve arrived in the Liyue area. Players are advised to climb up and uncover the Statue of Seven in Minlin Liyue in order to properly complete the challenge. This will make it easier for the player to accomplish the quest, since they will need to locate/find several swan-like monuments in the region.
This is due to the fact that the Statue of The Seven in the area is situated on a higher ledge than the others. Furthermore, since each of the monuments is far away, gliding from the Statue of The Seven will allow you to quickly reach these monuments, as players may simply teleport back and glide to other monuments. This will save a lot of time for those that wish to level up quickly.
Read about the impact of Genshin on daily commissions.
In Minlin Liyue, solve the monument puzzle.
Before we go into the stages, here are the entire instructions for completing the quest and receiving those tasty prizes. After interacting with the odd light on the top of the Statue of The Seven, you’ll be able to view the mission. As previously said, you must locate the monuments in that region. The monuments are typically found on the cliff’s highest point. You may interact with and rotate the monuments after you’ve found them. It will fire a ray at the odd light that was described before after spinning it in the right direction.
Also see: How to Redeem Impact Codes from Genshin
- It’s possible to begin even if you don’t engage with the weird light monument. (This means that after engaging with the odd light, players may rotate all of the monuments and finish the mission immediately.)
- If no rays come out after spinning the swan’s statue 360 degrees, you’re rotating it too quickly. Before spinning or engaging with it, try to wait at least 2 seconds.
How to Solve the Puzzle of the Genshin Impact Monument
Follow the instructions below to solve the Genshin Impact Monument Puzzle, and you will be able to finish it quickly.
- Step 1: Climb to the top of the Statue of the Seven and unlock it. Teleport to the Statue if you already have access to it.
- Step 2: Rotate around until three bright spots appear. The locations of the three monuments are listed below.
- Step 3: It will be found in the center of each blue circle’s highest point. If you have access to the region and are near Mt Aozang and Mt Hulao, you may teleport there; otherwise, climbing the major monuments and then gliding from there is advised.
- Step 4: You’ll see a line shooting into the major monuments after rotating each of the swan’s monuments.
- Step 5: Return to the major attractions (direction of the swan pointing). When you interact with it, a wind current will appear.
- Step 6: Once you reach the highest point on the current, keep an eye out for rock bouldering.
- Step 7: Glide to the boulder, then climb to the top.
After completing the Monument Puzzle, you will be rewarded.
There will be one luxury chest and two valuable chests when you reach the summit. You will also be able to get a geoculus. The most essential point is that getting there will provide you with the most powerful recipe ever in-game. It is presently the only 5-star culinary recipe in the game, and when used, it does damage to the whole party and increases the probability of a critical hit.
Genshin Impact Cooking Guide is highly recommended.
This concludes the Genshin Impact Monument Puzzle Guide; if you have any questions, please leave them in the comments section below. Also, don’t forget to sign up for our Gensin Impact newsletter, which you can find at the bottom of this page.
Genshin Impact is a puzzle game in which you must complete the monument by finding three shining birds. This guide will show you how to do so. Reference: three shining birds genshin impact.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you solve the statue puzzle in Genshin?
How do you solve the electro monument puzzle?
A: The electro monument is a puzzle that requires the player to cross over each of the six beams with electricity. Once all six are crossed, it will cause an electro-shock and restore power to one of them.
How do you light up all the monuments in the correct manner?
A: There are a few different ways to light up the monuments, depending on how many you want lit. The first is by using Yvahts lightsaber, which can be obtained early in ou Rings of Power questline. You will need to find out where they are located and use that location as an entrance into the Monument Grounds. Once inside, follow the markers for each monument until it lights up green indicating you have all four correct colors before leaving back through th
- where is the bird on mt hulao genshin impact
- how to unlock minlin liyue statue of seven
- minlin puzzle genshin impact
- minlin statue of the seven
- minlin liyue fire puzzle