There are a number of options available for capturing video and audio on your Android smartphone, but the best option for most people is to use the built-in video and audio recording features of the phone, which has the advantage of letting you capture video and audio in high-quality quality. However, you can perform a few more steps to make your video recordings even better.
Here is a list of best software to download, like BVCAM, free for both windows 7/8/10 and Mac. BVCAM is a Video Converter Software which has been developed by “B.Van Cutsem” which allows users to convert audio or video formats like AVI, MPEG, WMV, DivX, XviD, etc to MP4, MOV, RM, 3GP, M4V, etc with ease.There are many applications that can be downloaded to view live video from IP cameras. It shows live video directly on your smartphone. The settings and everything else can be controlled in the camera via a WIFI connection. Therefore, make sure you connect the camera to your smartphone or computer. In this guide, we’ll show you how to install BVCAM for Windows PC and Mac.
What is the BVCAM application
In addition, BVCAM is a camera app that allows you to watch videos from your smartphone or computer. This application allows you to play back videos, record and communicate back and forth with your camera and smartphone. BVCAM also supports the motion detection sensor function. If unusual activity is detected on the video or suspicious movements are observed, you will receive an immediate notification on your smartphone.
BVCAM application features
- The motion detection sensor function has been activated.
- It can be downloaded for free from the App Store and is easy to install.
- The interface is simple and easy to use.
- Easily check the security of your home or office.
- Supports video payment, uploading, taking screenshots and more.
How to install BVCAM for Windows 10, 8, 7 PC and Mac
Installation of BVCAM for Windows and Mac is easy. However, no official desktop version has been released for the BVCAM application. So we install an Android emulator on Windows or Mac and install the BVCAM application on it. Let’s see how to install it.
1. First, download the Android emulator Bluestacks on your computer. Use this link to download from the official website.
2. After downloading, install the Bluestacks emulator on your Windows or Mac computer. Read our Bluestacks installation guide here.
3. After installation, start Bluestacks emulator and find the search bar on the home screen, then type BVCAM and click search.
4. When searching, find the BVCAM application, locate the Install button, click it and install the application on your computer.
5. When the installation is complete, the BVCAM application appears on the home screen. Now you can use BVCAM for windows PC and then you can follow the same way to install BVCAM for Mac.
Is BVCAM suddenly not working? So there could be several reasons for it. You can reboot the camera and reconnect to WIFI to make sure the connection is working properly. Check if the BVCAM application is up to date, if so, update it with the latest version. If this does not work, try restarting the smartphone or computer.
In addition, the BVCAM application offers many features to ensure the safety of your home and workplace. You can control all the cameras with a computer via a WIFI connection. There is no desktop version for BVCAM. Bluestacks Android emulator allows you to install BVCAM application on Windows PC and Mac.