The Galaxy Fold was announced in early February, but it’s still unclear how many units Samsung will actually manufacture, and when these devices will be available to customers. The company has only mentioned the phone will be available in select markets, and a release date hasn’t been set. Regardless, if you’re interested in trying out the Galaxy Fold, you should know that Samsung is offering a limited-time deal on one of these devices. The first 1,500 Galaxy Fold pre-orders are eligible for the $100 to $300 discount, which will be applied to the phone’s final price.
Samsung has launched its latest Galaxy foldable phone in Russia. The Galaxy Fold will be available in the country on December 12 and in India in early January. The new foldable phone will be priced at $2,000. The Galaxy Fold will be sold in a limited numbers in the US and China.
Samsung is quickly becoming a brand synonymous with innovation and the latest technology. They are on the forefront of the smart phone market and continue to innovate to keep pace with their competitors. Within the past year or so Samsung has been thrust into the fold of the watch and smartphone market. So far they have released a total of 4 products from their Galaxy line of products and the Watch 4 series is not far behind.
It’s Possible That You’re Interested In
Samsung unveiled some of its latest items during its recent Galaxy Unfold event. The new foldable phones, as well as a new watch and TWS earbuds, are all included. Let’s have a look at the features and pricing of these new goods.
The Galaxy Z Fold 3 is a new smartphone from Samsung.
- The Galaxy Z Fold 3 5G has a 6.2-inch HD+ (8322268 pixels) AMOLED cover display that has been upgraded ( the display you see when the phone is folded). A 7.6-inch foldable QXGA+ (22081768 pixels) AMOLED Infinity Flex screen will be found on the interior. The phone has a 120Hz refresh rate, which is very high.
- After folding, it has a thickness of 158.2mm. The phone will come in three colors: Phantom Black, Phantom Green, and Phantom Silver.
- An under-display selfie camera is a standout feature of this phone. In addition, the phone features a triple back camera system. All of these 12-megapixel lenses may be used for telephoto, wide-angle, and ultra-wide-angle photography. For selfies, it features a dual-camera system. A 4-megapixel lens has been installed within the display in this case. A 10-megapixel cover camera is included at the same time. You will be able to preview all of the pictures after clicking the photo from the camera. Portrait, Night, and Night Hyperlapse modes will be available. There will also be a direct view option, which will allow you to record concurrently from various angles and with all lenses.
You may also be interested in: TOP FIVE BEST CHARGERS
- Protection: The look and construction are identical to the previous Fold gadget, but it has a ‘Armor Aluminum’ frame, which the company claims is the strongest aluminum frame ever seen in a smartphone. Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection is also included. The phone is also IPX8 certified. That is, it is a smartphone that can withstand water.
- It will include Dolby Atom and stereo speakers to enhance the user experience.
- Performance: A Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 CPU with a 5nm 64-bit octa-core chipset will power the phone, which will have 12GB of RAM and up to 512GB of storage. The upgraded model will have a larger screen, which will improve the user’s gaming experience.
- Multitasking: The Galaxy Z Fold 3 will let you to multitask at the same time. That is, you will be able to do several activities at the same time simply opening separate displays on your phone. It will also be supported by a stylus pen to make the user’s job simpler.
- The phone’s battery capacity is 4400 mAh, and it comes with a 25W fast charger.
- It features a side-mounted fingerprint scanner as well as a face unlock for further security.
- With the introduction, the firm began taking pre-orders for this smartphone. It will only be offered in the United States, Europe, and South Korea for the time being. It is available for $ 1,799.99 as a starting price (about Rs 1,33,600). It will be available in storage configurations of 12GB + 256GB and 12GB + 512GB.
5G Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3
- The phone has a 6.7-inch full-HD+ (1080×2640 pixels) Dynamic AMOLED 2X Infinity Plex display with a 120Hz refresh rate. In addition, the phone’s cover has a 1.9-inch display with a resolution of 260512 pixels.
- Performance: It features a 2.84GHz octa-core CPU made in 5nm. With Qualcomm Snapdragon 888, the phone will have 8GB of RAM and up to 256GB of storage.
- It features a dual-camera system on the back. Both lenses have a 12 megapixel resolution. It can accommodate two wide-angle lenses and one ultra-wide-angle lens. The phone’s foldable screen houses a 10-megapixel selfie camera.
- Battery: A 3,300 mAh dual-cell battery with 15W quick charging will be included.
- The phone is water-resistant to IPX8 standards and comes with Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection. The Z Flip 3 has the same Armor Aluminum frame as the Z Flip 2.
- When folded, the phone is 17.3mm thick, and when unfurled, it is 7.2mm thick. The phone is 183 grams in weight.
- Along with face unlock, a side-mounted fingerprint scanner will be offered for further security.
- The phone is priced at $ 999.99 as a starting point (about Rs 74,200). It will be available in the colors Cream, Green, Grey, Lavender, and Phantom Black.
Series 4 of the Samsung Galaxy Watch
Samsung has also introduced the Galaxy Watch 4 series. Galaxy Watch 4 and Galaxy Watch 4 Classic are the two versions of this watch that have been released. The dials of these timepieces are made of armour aluminum and stainless steel. Both are powered by the company’s Wear OS. LTE and Bluetooth connections are included, as well as fast CPUs. The Samsung Bioactive sensor, for example, measures PPG, ECG, and BIA. Blood pressure, heart rate, and SpO2 levels will be monitored via watches.
There are 95 different exercise modes to choose from. The manufacturer says that a single charge would provide 40 hours of backup. Both watches have an IP68 water resistance certification. It comes with 40 distinct watch faces and a variety of bands.
These smartwatches also have the Body Composition assessment function, which provides users with a better knowledge of their overall health and fitness by measuring skeletal muscle, basal metabolic rate, body water, and body fat percentage, among other things.
Watch 4 has a starting price of $249. (about Rs 18,500). The Galaxy Watch 4 Classic has a starting MSRP of $349. (about Rs 26,000).
Earbuds Samsung Galaxy Buds 2 TWS
The Galaxy Buds 2 was also released by Samsung. To improve call quality, the new TWS has active noise reduction and three microphones, as well as a speech recording device.
Samsung is employing machine learning to reduce noise and has added additional equalizer settings. The earbuds are said to have a battery life of up to five hours, while the case has a battery life of up to 15 hours.
This is a post to check all newly launched product of Samsung from Galaxy Z fold to Watch 4: Price, Specifications.. Read more about galaxy z fold 3 price in pakistan and let us know what you think.
This article broadly covered the following related topics:
- samsung galaxy z fold 3 price in india
- samsung z flip 3
- galaxy z fold 3 price in pakistan
- samsung fold 3 price
- samsung galaxy z fold 3 price in pakistan