When you have an iPhone, the easiest way to back up your photos is with iCloud or Photo Stream. But what if you don’t want to rely on either? If this is something that’s been weighing on your mind and making it difficult for you to sleep at night, then follow these steps below.
Transferring photos from an iPhone to a PC without iTunes is not as difficult as it seems. Here are steps on how to do it.
Milan Stanojevic is a writer who lives in Belgrade, Serbia.
Windows & Software Expert
Milan has been fascinated by computers since he was a youngster, and this has led him to be interested in all PC-related technology. He worked as a front-end web developer before joining WindowsReport. Continue reading
- You may always utilize cloud storage services to backup iPhone images to PC without using iTunes.
- One of the easiest methods to transfer images from your iOS iPhone is to use File Explorer.
- You can always utilize specialist software to automate this procedure if you wish to.
BY CLICKING ON THE DOWNLOAD FILE, YOU CAN INSTALL XINSTALL.
We propose Restoro PC Repair Tool to address a variety of PC issues: This program will fix common computer faults, protect you against file loss, viruses, and hardware failure, and optimize your PC to run at its best. In three simple actions, you can immediately fix PC problems and eradicate viruses:
- Download the Restoro PC Repair Tool, which includes patent-pending technologies (patent available here).
- To detect Windows faults that may be causing PC difficulties, click Start Scan.
- To correct problems that are hurting your computer’s security and performance, click Repair All.
- This month, 0 readers have downloaded Restoro.
iPhones are well-known for producing high-quality images, so it’s critical that you don’t lose them by mistake.
The simplest way to avoid this is to back them up, which can be done in a variety of ways, the most popular of which is through iTunes.
It is, however, possible to backup iPhone images to your PC without using iTunes, and we’ll teach you how to do it in today’s lesson.
How can I use a USB cable to transfer images from my iPhone to my computer?
There are various options for transferring images to your PC, but many people choose to use iTunes since it works well with iOS devices.
You may, however, utilize the tools that come included with Windows. Continue reading if you want to discover more.
I don’t have iTunes, therefore how can I back up my iPhone images to a PC?
1. Make use of iCloud.
- Choose the photographs you’d want to save.
- Check to see whether they’ve been uploaded to iCloud.
- Go to the iCloud website on your computer.
- Now use your Apple ID to log in.
- You should be able to view all of your images and download them to your PC after you login in.
You may also install iCloud software on your computer to have constant access to your images.
2. Tenorshare iCareFone is a good option.
If you don’t want to utilize iTunes to back up your iPhone images, you may use third-party software like Tenorshare iCareFone.
With just a single click, you may export images, contacts, music, video, and other data to your PC. On top of that, you’ll receive a virtual USB drive on your PC for easy data management.
You can also eliminate duplicates and uninstall programs using this software, and owing to the 2-way transmission, all of your data will be smoothly synchronized, so if you want to back up your iPhone images quickly, this app is a must-have.
Tenorshare iCareFone is available for download.
3. Make use of the Photos app.
- Using the USB cord, connect your iPhone to your computer.
- If prompted, enter your phone’s passcode and choose Trust.
- Enter photographs by pressing Windows key + S. From the list of results, choose Photos.
- Choose From a linked device under Import.
- The app will now search your phone for any photographs that are accessible.
- Choose the files you’d want to import and then click Import Selected.
- Wait for the procedure to complete.
More information about this subject may be found here.
4. Make use of File Explorer.
- Using a USB cord, connect your iOS device to your computer.
- If prompted, enter your phone’s passcode and choose the Trust option.
- Open the File Explorer program. You may use the Windows key + E shortcut to do this.
- From the list of devices, choose your phone.
- Now navigate to the Internal Storage section.
- Go to the Downloads folder and open it.
- Now copy the chosen photographs from the 100APPLE directory.
5. Attach the photographs to an email and send them to yourself.
- Create a new email on your iOS device.
- Now you may add the photographs you wish to backup.
- It will be sent to your email address.
- Download the photographs from your email account on your PC.
This is a clumsy workaround, but it would be beneficial if none of the other options worked.
Is it possible to back up an iPhone to a PC without using iTunes?
As you can see, backing up your images to your PC without iTunes is simple, but what if you want to back up your whole phone?
It is feasible to do so, and for more details, we recommend reading our iPhone backup software tutorial.
These are some of the options available if you don’t want to use iTunes to backup your iPhone images to a PC.
If you’re experiencing trouble transferring files from your iPhone to Windows, we recommend reading our Can’t transfer images from iPhone to Windows tutorial for more details.
What technique do you use to back up the images on your iPhone? Please share your thoughts in the comments box below.
Was this page of assistance to you?
Thank you very much!
There are insufficient details It’s difficult to comprehend Other Speak with a Professional
Start a discussion.
The “how to transfer photos from iphone to pc without cable” is a tutorial that will show you how to backup your iPhone photos to PC. The process is easy and can be done with just a few steps.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you backup photos from iPhone to pc without iTunes?
A: You can backup photos from your iPhone to pc without iTunes, but you will be forced to use a third party tool.
How do I take photos off my iPhone and put them on the computer?
A: The easiest way to transfer photos from an iPhone onto a computer is through the camera roll. Open up the photo app on your phone and find all of your pictures in there. Then, open them individually on their corresponding device (computer or another phone) by clicking the little down arrow beside each pictures name.
- how to transfer photos from iphone to pc without losing quality
- how to transfer photos from iphone to pc without itunes windows 10
- transfer photos from iphone to pc without itunes reddit
- free software to transfer photos from iphone to pc
- how to connect iphone to pc without itunes